Try humming your favorite song to yourself.
6. Count backwards from 1000
Sometimes the reason why you can’t fall asleep is because your thinking too much. If you try counting backwards it will get your mind off of all you worries.
10. Fallow these steps to fall asleep in 60 seconds
1) Focus on taking 4 deep breaths
2) Breath in deeply through your nose
3) Exhale more slowly through your mouth making a quiet “Haaa” sound
4) Do a one set of four breaths
5) Then do it 3 more times for a total of 4 sets
- UK Prime Minister Theresa May is triggering Brexit today. Britain is set to leave the European Union in 2019 👋 🇬🇧
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.