16. Lucifer - Cinderella
Yes, he’s a bad guy. But villains need a little love too!
15. Dinah - Alice In Wonderland
If she was in more of the movie, she’d be higher on the list because she’s so damn cute!
14. Yzma - The Emperor’s New Groove
The only reason Yzma isn’t number one on this list is because she’s not actually a cat…. But for the few moments when she’s in this body, she rocks our world.
13. Figaro - Pinocchio
He’s cute and he’s a classic. What’s not to love?
12. Captain Amelia - Treasure Planet
Would you mess with this cat? I wouldn’t.
11. Sargent Tibbits - 101 Dalmatians
A cat who risks his life for puppies? Yes. Just yes.
10. Simba and Nala - The Lion King
These two make the list as a couple… because I can.
9. Rajah - Aladdin
He’s just a badass cat with a soft heart. Everyone should have their own pet tiger!
8. Oliver - Oliver & Company
Why? Because he’s effing cute, that’s why.
7. The Cheshire Cat - Alice in Wonderland
He’s mad and he’s got a killer smile.
6. Mufasa - The Lion King
“Because nobody messes with your dad!”
5. Mittens - Bolt
I at first found Mittens to be annoying, but she’s really grown on me.
4. Marie, Toulouse and Berlioz - The Aristocats
These three make the list as a trio, because they should stick together.
3. Bagheera - The Jungle Book
He was like father to Mowgli and would have done anything for him. That’s love.
2. Tigger - Winnie The Pooh
Who doesn’t love Tigger? Weirdos…
1. Thomas O’Malley and Dutchess - The Aristocats
The sexiest couple in cartoon cat history. Meeeeeow.
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.