5. Be Confident
Don’t be afraid to show people the real you!
4. Set Priorities
Never forget the most important things in life
3. Maintain Good Friendships
Make sure you surround yourself with people who believe in you and always have your back
2. Honesty Is Important
Never be afraid to be honest and speak your mind, no matter what the situation is!
1. Believe in Love
One day someone will love you for exactly who you are!
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl's Jr. and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀