1. Sudden politicization of a mundane topic:
2. "Tbh in the photoshopped cover she just looks better..."
3. Realizing you're arguing with a 7th grader:
4. The sarcasm-deaf:
5. THE ARRIVAL OF ALL-CAPS GRANDMA
6. Casual racism:
7. Casual sexism:
8. Casual homophobia:
9. Casual transphobia:
10. Conspiracy theories involving the liberal media / illuminati / feminists / tea party:
11. A tragic event involving young people happens: blame the parents.
12. And blaming the poor for dragging down the economy:
13. Victim blaming:
14. Someone goes on the attack using a faith-based argument...
15. And the response spirals into a tirade based on religious stereotypes:
16. Reiterating the same terrible point, over and over:
17. Or using the same trolling method on multiple threads:
18. And when people don't get it and keep feeding the trolls:
19. A stan war breaks out between two fandoms:
20. Someone is obviously faking insider knowledge:
21. ...but really they're using Wikipedia.
22. The moment where you find a post you cannot unsee:
23. Someone over-intellectualizes their idea to the point where you can't actually understand them...
24. ...usually as part of an incomprehensible, multi-page essay.
25. "I make $7500 a month working from home on my laptop!"
26. The commenter whose side you've taken turns out to be crazy:
27. ...and Nazis get brought into the conversation.
28. When the grammar police arrive:
29. Realizing that YOU made a spelling mistake:
31. Men's Rights Activists:
32. Trickle-down economics enters the fray:
34. Finally leaving the comments section and learning to move on:
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!