1. Freddi Fish was one of your BFFs.
And you went on all kinds of adventures.
2. ‘Zoombinis’ was serious business.
And this stage was always the hardest.
3. You remember Botley from Jump Start.
And Polly Spark, his nemesis.
4. This was the game for the artist in you:
And you didn’t care how terrible the design of this menu was.
5. You played Math Blaster.
Where goop had numbers attached to it.
6. Super Solvers was a thing.
And you don’t remember it looking THIS ’90s.
7. This. All of this.
With these guys.
And this sequel.
8. You were subjected to this game.
Which had a sports theme that was often more painful than actual exercise.
9. You went under the sea with Treasure Cove.
In which ‘Goobies’ were an unsubtle metaphor.
And sharks were sometimes really hard to avoid.
10. And of course, this masterpiece.
Where hunting was the most stress-free part.
And you learned that you could get dysentery or cholera at any moment.
Thank you, ’90s computer game programmers. You fought the good fight.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.