1. Freddi Fish was one of your BFFs.
And you went on all kinds of adventures.
2. ‘Zoombinis’ was serious business.
And this stage was always the hardest.
3. You remember Botley from Jump Start.
And Polly Spark, his nemesis.
4. This was the game for the artist in you:
And you didn’t care how terrible the design of this menu was.
5. You played Math Blaster.
Where goop had numbers attached to it.
6. Super Solvers was a thing.
And you don’t remember it looking THIS ’90s.
7. This. All of this.
With these guys.
And this sequel.
8. You were subjected to this game.
Which had a sports theme that was often more painful than actual exercise.
9. You went under the sea with Treasure Cove.
In which ‘Goobies’ were an unsubtle metaphor.
And sharks were sometimes really hard to avoid.
10. And of course, this masterpiece.
Where hunting was the most stress-free part.
And you learned that you could get dysentery or cholera at any moment.
Thank you, ’90s computer game programmers. You fought the good fight.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- And in a powerful note on her Facebook page, tennis star Serena Williams says she won't be silent about the police killings of black men.