By Deisy Maldonado HDFS 301
1. It's all about ME!
2. But…it doesn't take long for them to interact with their peers.
3. This might seem very simple but children are actually very strategic about how they engage in play…
4. But don’t get confuse…preschoolers do not stop engaging in nonsocial activity.
5. Over time, make-believe play becomes increasingly detached from the real-life conditions.
6. Their imagination is just beginning...
7. Imagination is now in full force, children begin to engage in sociodramatic play.
8. Imaginary friends are actually beneficial for children!
9. Play not only reflects but also contributes to children's cognitive and social skills.
10. Wait, one last benefit of free-time play.
Cheers to free-time play!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!