We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A hydrating sweet candy-flavored Laneige lip mask to keep their lips nice 'n' soft throughout the winter months when they tend to get dry and cracked (and encourage them not to pick at their pout when they're stressed).
2. A 1,000-piece Mystic Maze puzzle with over 50 hidden Easter eggs in it! It's a real journey of an activity (including a hidden twist at the end!) that'll delight and amaze anyone who works on it.
You can check out a TikTok of the Mystic Maze puzzle in action (but warning, it will spoil the surprise!).
Promising review: "I bought this as a gift for my husband because he absolutely loves puzzles and magic, so it was a no-brainer! I was honestly way more excited to finish putting this puzzle together than a normal puzzle because I couldn’t wait to see the end result. Blown away. I’m super impressed and will be purchasing a different version. Oh, and they weren’t kidding about the no dust in the box...very pleased with this purchase!" —Nlbrimberry
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
3. A mystical colorant that'll transform your loved one's fireplace into one seemingly filled with magic and dancing colors — who wouldn't want that?
4. An activity book that has been specifically designed for the writer to destroy once they've finished it — your loved one will get the chance to dig deep into their past, present, and future without any pressure to commit to daily journaling.
5. A plush blanket reviewers swear is *just like* a Barefoot Dreams (y'know, the blanket the Kardashians are always seen toting onto their private jets?) but without the extra dollar signs on the price tag.
Promising review: "I saw this blanket on TikTok and I have to say I absolutely love it. I washed it several times now and it’s maintained its elasticity and softness after each wash. It’s warm enough but not too hot for a throw. Absolutely recommend this blanket!" —Amy
Get it from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in 12 styles and two sizes).
6. A colorful pin that'll help take the guesswork over what you guys should order for dinner — no more silly arguments about takeout!
7. A color-shifting mushroom light for the ~fun guy~ in your life who would appreciate the cozy lil' cottagecore aesthetic these bring to any room.
Check out a TikTok of the mushroom nightlight in action.
Promising review: "I LOVE this night-light. It's in my bathroom and is a lovely addition. It turns off the second the lights go on, which is nice because I don't have to worry about accidentally leaving it on. Super cute and the little itty-bitty lighting element does a good job lighting, just enough so I don't have to turn the main lights on in the middle of the night." —1Thand
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
8. Fabulous pink wineglasses, so when Margot Robbie's Barbie film hits streaming services they'll be able to celebrate properly.
9. A cube of Table Topics to pop into your partner's stocking, perfect for anyone whether you've just started dating *or* have known each other forever.
10. A coffee table book filled with over 100 photos of Harry Styles in iconic outfits (though, if we're being honest, everything he wears is iconic). Your S.O., who you went to the concert with, will absolutely appreciate this thoughtful gift.
11. A heated eye massager complete with five different massage modes and Bluetooth music so they can fully indulge and relax while relieving pain from eye strain and headaches.
12. A beloved Stanley tumbler, because there a few things as exciting as receiving a new water cup to become emotionally attached to.
14. A custom ornament that was clearly *mint* to be theirs — they can admire year after year and think of you when they lovingly place it on their Christmas tree.
16. A luggage drink caddy they can attach to their wheeled luggage — it'll become their saving grace when traveling during the busiest times of year. They can use it to hold their Starbies, phone, ID, etc., and prevent them from fumbling around for all those items while heading to the gate at the airport.
Promising review: "This cup holder is perfect! It helps me a lot! Last time I took a plane with a suitcase and a cup of coffee, when it’s my turn to check my passport and ticket, the coffee cup fell to the ground and coffee sprinkled. It was a nightmare! This time I bought this cup holder, it did do me a favor! I don't have to worry about where my cup and phone are! I can free my hands to do other things. I love it so much! Hope you love it too." —Philip
Get it from Amazon for $15.99 (available in 34 colors).
17. A pull-tie bracelet in support of their favorite NFL team that'll look fantastic when they add it to their stack on game day (or every day!).
18. BYO Blush Oil, which will make applying makeup easier than ever for anyone that is lucky enough to find it in their stocking this year — it reacts with the pH of your skin to create the *perfect* blush shade!
Youthforia is an Asian woman-owned small business established in 2020 that specializes in environmentally friendly, cruelty-free makeup made with at least 90% renewable ingredients.
Fun fact: All of Youthforia's makeup is designed with ingredients that make it A-OK for your skin to sleep with it on!
BuzzFeed writer Emma Lord is a fan, she said: "I tried this out myself and I have to say, it is WILD watching it adjust to your skin's pH in real time. It was a very bright pink at first but super easy to spread — a bit like Glossier's Cloud Paint, except personalized. It's very long lasting, too — I applied in the morning and could still see a rosy glow by the end of the day. "
Promising review: "Dewy and glowy. I tried it over makeup and it appeared as a strong pink shade but settled to a flushed, glowy color. I had my little sister try it too because I wanted to see the color change again and it lasted a really long time on her. The texture was smooth and it was easy to rub in and blend out." —Summer