We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Dungeons and Dragons Advent calendar filled with dozens of items to help celebrate your love of the game and make your next quest *that* much more epic.
2. Essence Lash Princess Mascara might just leave people wondering if you recently got eyelash extensions (which it feels like everyone and anyone has been raving about). Joke's on them!
3. Crayola Globbles, a fun lil' toy you can use to burn off some steam in between meetings or when you just need a quick mental break. Don't worry, they won't leave residue on your walls.
Promising review: "I waited over two months to write my review! My daughter is 4 and plays with these DAILY! YES they do attract dirt and hair HOWEVER they are so easy to rinse off, it's not a big deal! We took these to a family gathering and ended up giving two away because they were SO loved! The two we gave away went to a 12-year-old and my 19-year-old brother. They discovered throwing them at the ceiling fan and watching them shoot across the room which was pretty entertaining! None of these have busted or ripped and they are definitely NOT gentle with them! I will definitely be buying more!" —Kindle Customer
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $10.69.
4. The Body Shop Cleansing Butter, capable of removing waterproof makeup (wow???) while also enriching your skin with the soothing effects of camomile tea. Soothing in so many ways.
5. A bag of powdered cheddar, because if you're like me the moment anything bad happens (big or small) in my day I just want to curl up with a classic "boxed" mac 'n' cheese and de-stress. Perhaps not the healthiest coping mechanism, but it's mine.
6. A Baby Yoda night-light that, for lack of a better term, will become your *guiding light* as you make your way through your hallway in the middle of the night when you'll inevitably have to pee.
7. A sandwich cutter and sealer that'll make it easier than ever to make Smuckers Uncrustables copycats at home — embrace your love of kid-friendly meals once and for all!
Promising review: "These have been a GAME CHANGER in this house!! My son has always begged me for Uncrustables but my wallet didn’t agree with them. I LOVE being able to make them at home and customize them to exactly what they would like them filled with! I make two weeks' worth of sandwiches at a time and store them in sandwich bags in the freezer so in the morning during the school year we can just grab and go! Love them!" —Katherine Smaczniak
Get it from Amazon for $15.96
8. An activity book that has been specifically designed for the writer to destroy once they've finished it — you can dig deep into your past, present, and future without any pressure to commit to daily journaling.
9. Essie's "Set in Stones" glitter polish, a must-have for anyone who wants to *~make the whole room shimmer~* a la Taylor Swift (or at the very least, your nails).
10. A blackhead scrub stick that'll exfoliate your clogged pores and remove excess sebum while also being a bit reminiscent of the adorable lil' character from Finding Nemo that said "you made me iiiink!"
See it in action on BuzzFeed' Shopping's TikTok!
Promising review: "Here’s the thing. A scrub is never going to solve your blackhead issues long term. But there is truly no other product like this. It’s an amazing quick fix to get your pores unclogged and less noticeable, and once you’ve done that, slap on some retinol/salicylic acid with a moisturizer. Adorable packaging, unique product, and effective!" —Molly
Get it from Amazon for $12.50.
11. An eight-pack of fluffy bow headbands to keep your tresses out of your way while you flawlessly recreate Kim Kardashian's most-recent makeup look. They'll also work wonders when washing said look away.
Promising review: "These are not something I normally would have thought of to buy for myself, but after buying them as little 'thank you' gifts for others, I FELL IN LOVE WITH THEM!!! They are super soft, come in adorable prints and instantly make you feel girly and fabulous. I even had to order more because my daughters started stealing them from me! I use them for keeping my hair out of my face when doing my morning and nightly beauty routines. I also use them instead of a shower cap to keep the hair around my forehead and neck from getting wet. They are easy to wash and hold up well, just throw in a garment bag. I think these are way better and more comfortable than the traditional headbands and hairclips I was using before. I am one happy lady and I absolutely recommend this product!" —In Style With Celeste
Get them from Amazon for $9.99 (available in two pattern sets).