34 Home Products Under $100 That'll Give Any Room A New Vibe
No need to break the bank to upgrade the look and feel of every room in your home.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A table lamp to bring some light *and* style to whichever room you place it in. It comes in a bunch of fun colors that'll go nicely with any home's vibe.
2. A tile floor mat you can customize any which way you want — no need to swap out your mat for each holiday or season!
3. A floral duvet cover to bring the freshness of spring into your bedroom — you'll love it even more during the dreary winter months.
The set comes with a microfiber duvet cover and two pillowcases. Don't forget to pick up a duvet insert as well!
Promising review: "Absolutely love this duvet. I was having a hard time finding a geometric boho/mid-century–style duvet that wasn’t $200 and up. I love Amazon for this reason! Quality is great, love that it has a zipper instead of buttons. Have literally bought all our bedding from Amazon! This was a perfect addition to our guest room." —Steven W. Finckbeiner
Get it from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in sizes twin, full/queen, and king and nine styles).
5. A ceramic plant pot and wood stand to add a touch of style to your home and give your beloved plant baby the home it deserves.
6. A macramé swing for the corner of your room — just imagine how soothing it would be to curl up with a blanket and nap or read in there. Delightful.
7. A curtain of twinkle lights to make you feel like you're sleeping inside a magical fairyland. Who wouldn't want that?
8. A Moroccan-style suede pouf will jazz up any corner of your home and add an extra place for one of your friends to plop down and chill.
9. A vintage-inspired storage ottoman you can use to stow away things like throw blankets, shoes, books — whatever your heart desires! All that matters is that your home is about to look a lot more organized.
BuzzFeed editor Emma Lord has and looooves this ottoman:
"If you flip the lid over, it has a wooden base, so you can *also* use this as a teensy snack table. I recently got one of these for my new apartment to stash my candles and ~candle accessories~ in and it's pretty much become my favorite piece of furniture?? I use it to prop up my feet during work hours and sometimes if I want to eat on my couch I'll use it as a tray. It's also sturdy enough to sit on, if I ever wanted to have guests over and needed an extra chair. It was RIDICULOUSLY easy to set up — I had it done in less than 10 minutes, and probably didn't even need the directions. It also just looks so darn cute (and comes in so many colors that I'm tempted to buy another!)."
Promising review: "I was using a small foldable step stool in my bedroom to reach the top shelves of my wardrobe. But you know, those things aren’t pretty. It wasn’t bringing me joy, just begrudging utility. This ottoman brings me joy. It’s pretty, it’s lightweight so I can move it easily to use it as a step stool, and the storage capacity is perfect for things like my nightly moisturizers, my Kindle and journals, and other little miscellaneous things." —Monica N.
Get it from Amazon for $59.99 (available in nine colors).