38 Amazing Holiday Gifts That Are Actually, Factually Not From Amazon
FYI — there's a Mickey Mouse sweatshirt in here that's at the top of my list for Santa.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
2. A set of SpongeBob face masks that'll have the two of you rolling on the floor laughing while singing "F is for friends who do stuff togetherrrrr."
3. A knit weighted blanket you'll find to be unlike any you've probably seen before — it's weighted naturally with a layering technique instead of with artificial filling. And it looks SO snuggly!
4. A stylish reverse tie-dye sweatshirt you can customize with *whatever* you want — the options are endless!
6. A luxurious set of pajamas that'll have 'em canceling plans left and right so they can lounge in bed in these beauties instead.
7. Or a pink satin robe with dramatic lace sleeves to give them the Main Character energy they've been dreaming about.
8. A travel-sized raclette they can use to bring cheesy goodness with them wherever they go — talk about becoming the life of the dinner party!
9. A Birthdate Candle featuring their actual day of birth, because who doesn't love something customized JUST for them?
10. A tabletop fireplace with removable glass so they can enjoy a freshly made s'more any time of year — yum.
11. A Harry Styles air freshener for your pal who went viral after he read their sign during one of his shows (it's more common than you think!).
12. A throw blanket that'll make a statement in their home decor while also ensuring they're nice 'n' cozy this winter.
13. Delicious Brightland olive oil in a gorgeous bottle that is way more than a pretty face — its been UV-coated to protect the contents from damaging light.
14. A DIY mochi ice cream kit your friend with a sweet tooth will love you forever for — the lil' treats will be so fun to both make and devour.
16. Otherland's Alpine Crystal candle from their latest Adorned collection — also known as the perfect gift for anyone who wants their home to smell like a refreshing forest.
17. A drinking glass that says "iced coffee is always a great idea" — a must-have for someone who can typically be found sipping on *the good stuff* even when it's below freezing outside.
18. A toothpaste cap for anyone who typically wakes up singing "Somebooooody once told me the world was gonna roll me" à la one of the greatest soundtracks of all time...Shrek.
19. A jar of whipped shower icing available in over 50 scent combinations — please remind your friend *not* to eat this even though it kinda looks and smells delicious...
20. A pair of safety pin earrings for an edgy look that won't actually poke them behind the ears like the real thing would. Fashion doesn't *always* have to mean pain.
21. A reusable tumbler that'll pay tribute to their favorite Hogwarts course: Herbology! They'll scream like a mandrake when it arrives on their doorstep.
22. An embroidered hat that'll keep the sun out of their eyes *and* provide them with the Disney Adult energy they've been searching for while scrolling through influencers who seemingly spend every day at Magic Kingdom.
Every hat is made to order and is so well-crafted from this woman-owned small business, you'll likely start making excuses to wear one. Bad hair day every day? Yep, sounds good. You can also have custom embroidery added onto the back! I own and have gifted Claire's items many times now — they never disappoint. Also, 999Spyglass is a small business based in Baltimore, Maryland, that sells, obviously, embroidered hats!
Shipping info: Standard shipping orders typically ship within 8–10 days.