1. According to this July 15 tweet from the World Music Awards, Adele’s upcoming third album will be called 25 and that a big tour will follow its release.
2. Remember — back in May, Adele sent a cryptic, teasing tweet about seeing “25” later in the year.
5. Requests for comment from Adele’s labels, XL and Columbia, were not immediately returned.
Chairman Martin Mills of Beggars Group, the parent company for Adele’s label XL, told Billboard there’s “no truth” in the World Music Awards’ claims about Adele’s new album.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️