2. Typing out the web address to CBBC before realising you’d missed out a forward-slash and have to start all over again.
10. You’d ring up your friend’s landline only for their mum to answer and conversationally blindside you.
For more of this stuff - follow @tweetsfrom97
- Italy is today observing a national day of mourning for the victims of Wednesday's earthquake. The death toll has climbed to 284.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.