1. People often mistook you as saying “Florida” when you told them where you went to school. Eventually, you stopped correcting them.
2. You judged people on where they lived freshman year.
Queens kids were straight-edge nerds, Hughes kids partied 24/7, Tierney kids were a weird cult, and you couldn’t tell North or South apart unless you lived there. (These stereotypes were accurate maybe half the time.)
24. Security alerts were a regular topic of conversation.
27. You lived for spring weekend.
- Rudy Giuliani no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗