1. People often mistook you as saying “Florida” when you told them where you went to school. Eventually, you stopped correcting them.
2. You judged people on where they lived freshman year.
3. Your name is carved or written on a wall somewhere in the Jolly Tinker.
4. Pizza is good, but love is it!
5. This guy is a legend.
6. You would rather take the D train all the way back to the Bronx and walk down Fordham Road back to campus than sit in the backseat of the ramvan.
7. Speaking of ramvan, you were livid when they moved the office to the parking garage.
8. You’ve snuck someone in through a window because you forgot to get a guest pass.
9. Or you signed them in under a fake name and room number to avoid a fine for breaking 3 a.m. guest curfew.
10. Hey, did you know U2 played on Keating steps one time?
11. It took you an embarrassing amount of time to master how to swipe into the library without setting the alarm off.
12. Also how to get around in Keating.
13. You’ve dropped a class for no other reason than that it was in FMH.
14. At least 65% of your friends were from Long Island, New Jersey, or Westchester.
15. You were so disappointed when the Candy Lounge got shut down.
16. Buffalo Chicken Wraps from the grill were the only delicious food on campus.
17. You didn’t feel confident taking finals until you got your French toast sticks from Father McShane at midnight breakfast.
18. Having a nativity or two on campus at Christmastime wasn’t weird to you.
19. You couldn’t wait for senior year homecoming so you could finally drink in the homecoming tent.
20. Notable alumni you can name off the top of your head: Denzel Washington, Lana Del Rey (even though she dropped out), Albie Manzo, and Greg Bennett of Real Housewives of New Jersey fame.
21. Two words: the core.
22. You half-believed the rumor that if you climbed Keating bell tower or tried to get into the tunnels, you’d get expelled.
23. Vince Lombardi went here, but the football team isn't what it was in his day.
24. Security alerts were a regular topic of conversation.
25. You knew it was officially spring when you could get a contact high by walking past Eddie’s after dark.
26. You were disgusted but not surprised when multiple campus eateries failed health inspection.
27. You lived for spring weekend.
28. Rose Hill > Lincoln Center. Sorry.
29. You could be enticed to any event or program by free Tino’s and you know that Estrellita has the best guacamole around.
30. You feel like you know Frank Bulfamante personally.
31. You survived Martyr’s.
32. Beer city, not beer cave.
33. The post office at the beginning of the semester is like a personal hell.
34. No class on Wednesdays meant a definite trip to the Bronx Zoo.
35. Senior nights were loud and inconvenient until you were a senior, then they were awesome.
36. Senior week was the most fun and also most nostalgic week of your four years.
37. And of course, now that you've graduated, you're going forth and setting the world on fire.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!