1. You spend the better part of your career not feeling cool enough to be there.
2. That email with the weekly charts is EVERYTHING.
3. Every single person seems to know each other.
4. Staying focused in the office isn't always easy.
5. New releases have you like:
6. Your Spotify playlist game is HELLA STRONG.
7. You hear people talking about ~streaming~ ALL THE TIME.
8. And everyone you know remembers where they were the day Taylor Swift's catalogue was pulled from Spotify.
9. Most nights are spent at random gigs...
10. ...where your liver will be battered to within an inch of its life.
11. You accept sleep deprivation as a regular part of your life.
12. And working hungover is an art form you've perfected.
13. People expect your music taste to be all refined and edgy.
14. It's not nearly as glamorous as people might think.
15. The hours are looong...
16. ...and sometimes you just wish everything would slow down.
17. But it's worth it because you get to live and breathe music...
18. ...and you wouldn't have it any other way.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!