1. What's it like having enough room on your street to do a U-turn?
2. Or actually having somewhere to park your car overnight without fear of losing a mirror?
3. How does it feel going to get your morning coffee and not having to wait in line for half an hour?
4. Or, on the weekend, not having to wait an hour for brunch?
5. Do you, like, get Über out there?
6. And are Tinder options incredibly limited?
7. How does personal space feel?
8. Does the commute home from work give you heaps of time for deep thought?
9. Do you actually get to see the stars at night?
10. When you're falling asleep, is everything just...quiet?
11. And can you hear birds and ~nature~ when you wake up in the morning?
12. What does running outside — and not having to cross a street every 30 seconds — feel like?
13. Do you actually get to know your neighbors?
14. What's it like not spending at least a third of your pay on rent?
15. Is it nice having a room that fits more than just a bed?
16. And an actual backyard?
17. Maybe even with a pool?
18. You know what? Can we just trade places?
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!