1. Event day hits and you're breaking a sweat before 9 a.m.
2. "Fake it 'til you make it" is the mantra you swear by.
3. When you're in planning mode and hear about dietary requirements, these are your thoughts:
4. You live and die by the favours you can call in.
5. You absolutely dread weather forecasts.
6. There's always that one guest who gets too drunk.
7. While you watch on in jealousy.
8. That sheer panic when everyone initially arrives.
9. And the way they look at you if the food service is running late.
10. If there's a chance something could go wrong, it probably will.
11. People keep asking you for EVERYTHING.
12. And you wish you could just stop time for a second.
13. When the event wraps and you still have hours of work to do:
14. The complete disbelief when you actually make it home in one piece:
15. And you feel that little bit of pride that comes with a job well done.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!