1. Head to Port Street Beer House for a unique pint of Drink My Peach
2. Stop off at the Marble Arch and sample their Manchester-brewed beers.
3. Ask for Cutthroat Porter in Fallow Cafe.
4. Try a pint of BBNo 01/09 SAISON from Common, NQ.
5. Sample the DoDe Ranke Brouwerij XX Bitter from Cask.
6. Ask for Robinson's Old Tom at The Castle Hotel.
7. Trof NQ is the perfect place to try a Plum Porter.
8. Head to Kosmonaut to sample some Japanese ale.
9. Don't miss the Ale Experiments at Electrik in Chorlton.
10. Pop in to Knott Bar and try a cheeky can of Snake Dog IPA.
11. Sip something outstanding from the Outstanding Beers brewery in Sandbar.
12. Visit the Font, Chorlton for a pint of Cannonball IPA.
13. Go underground in the Gaslamp and sample a Beer Geek Daydream.
14. Pop in to the City Arms for an after-work pint
15. Wander into the Gay Village to drink a Jever at the Molly House.
16. For more locally-brewed cask beers, check out 57 Thomas Street
17. And of course, this list wouldn't be complete without Brewdog and the classic Punk IPA.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, but take a tour of these singular boozers, and drink up!