1. Since your vision is awful, you either use a magnifying mirror to apply your makeup, or you have to get reaaaaaally close to your mirror in order to see.
2. You promise that you won't dirty your glasses, but you still somehow always get those dang foundation smudges on them.
3. There's no point in curling your lashes, because they end up annoyingly brushing up against your lenses all day.
4. And after putting on mascara, you usually wait a good five minutes to put your glasses back on.
5. Or else, this happens:
6. Your eye shadow game is on point, but it usually goes unrecognized.
7. But, when you do get a compliment, it's the best feeling ever.
8. When you fill in your brows, you tend to go a bit heavy so they're more ~defined.~
9. And when those glasses come off, people love to give their opinion on how thick your brows look.
10. But you shut them down instantly. You worked hard on your brows!
11. At the end of the day, you usually have mascara smudges under your eyes.
12. And when you take off those glasses, there's that infamous red mark on your nose.
13. And even though glasses are a makeup pain, you love how they look on you, especially with some added makeup...
14. ... And you continue to rock them and slay everyone with your vision and eyeliner.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!