31 Stylish Things From Target That Are Basically Compliment Magnets
Just like shopping in-store, allow Target to tell you exactly what you need.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cinched, ultra-soft top that can be worn dressed-up or dressed-down. Reviewers claim the glazed ginger color is a must-have addition to their fall wardrobe.
2. A lightweight, patterned dress that features bold, billowy sleeves so that you can stay on-trend without sacrificing your WFH comfort.
6. A cross-body purse with enough pockets to hold all of your necessities. Mask? Check. Hand sanitizer? Check. Anti-bacterial wipes? Check.
7. A gorgeous, triple-compartment handbag that reviewers swear is Goldilocks approved — neither too big nor too small.
8. A super soft, oversized button-down so you can try out this season's collared-sweater trend without breaking the bank
10. An oversized denim jacket perfect for layering as the days get colder. Throw a chunky sweater or hoodie underneath and get ready to go apple picking.
11. A high-quality raincoat that features a drawstring waist and adjustable sleeves so you can easily achieve your ideal fit. When the rain stops, you can even tuck away the hood for a fresh look.
12. A pair of faux denim leggings with a subtle, blue cheetah print that customers say are cozy, soft, and great for all occasions.
13. A tiered, puff sleeve dress that is super easy to wear. Throw on an oversized denim jacket (perhaps the one noted above?) for the perfect fall ensemble.
14. A colorblock, quarter zip-up sweatshirt made from 100% cotton, because, let's be real: you're living in comfy clothes right now.
16. A pair of tie-dye sweats so you can jump on the DIY quarantine trend — minus actually having to do it yourself, of course.
17. A pair of joggers that are warm enough to help get you through the winter. Reviewers love the relaxed, high-rise fit and roomy side pockets.
19. A cozy belted cardigan that will look super classy during your next Zoom call — while still feeling like you are wrapped in a fluffy robe.
20. A pair of vibrant, wide-leg jeans to spice up any outfit — customers loved them so much that they had to have 'em in multiple colors.
22. A set of masks that are equipped with an inside pocket for the filter of your choice — because you shouldn't have to sacrifice style for safety.
23. A pair of lightweight, BaubleBar gold bow earrings so you can be the best gift of all this holiday season.
25. A scalloped, one-piece swimsuit for those wintertime dips in the Jacuzzi. Reviewers *loooove* this one's attention to detail and high-quality material.
26. A Rolling Stones graphic tee you'll probably find yourself wearing every. single. day. Customers noted its ultra-soft fabric and cool, relaxed fit.
27. A trendy, moisture-wicking puffer that is a fraction of the price compared to alternative jackets.
28. A quilted jacket reviewers swear is a perfect dupe for the Free People jacket you've been seeing all over social media.
30. A pair of platform booties you won't mind walking in thanks to their sturdy sole and stacked block design.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.