I Was Today Years Old When I Found Out That Rich People Can Actually Buy These 24 Wild Things
You are hired to charge my phone.
Ever wondered how the other half lives?
Here are 24 things I literally didn't know you can buy if you’re rich.
1. An elevator for their cars:
2. Hired help to charge their phone:
3. Movies commissioned about their lives:
4. Personal trams/ski-lifts to their houses:
5. Individually wrapped ice cubes:
6. Rotating garage floors:
7. Gold pills that makes their pee sparkle:
8. Seasonal furniture:
9. Not just chefs, but food service:
10. Neighboring houses just so they don't have to deal with neighbors:
11. And neighboring land just so houses won't be built that block their views:
12. Skyscrapers with their names on it:
13. A whole floor just for parties, as well as an elevator to go to it:
14. Caviar that has live jazz music played to it:
15. Leather cushions for resting your head while peeing when drunk:
16. 'Family Offices':
17. Toilets that analyze their waste:
18. Shadow yachts:
19. Ultra smart showers:
20. House managers:
21. Books by the foot:
22. A whole wing of a museum used as a storage unit:
23. Sterling silver coffee cans:
24. And finally, time:
@anyone who has any of these:
Responses have been edited for length/clarity.