People Are Sharing The Rom-Com Couples With Incredible Chemistry That No One Ever Talks About
I'm starting to think Hugh Grant could have chemistry with a tree.
1. George (Hugh Grant) and Lucy (Sandra Bullock) in Two Weeks Notice
2. David (Mark Ruffalo) and Elizabeth (Reese Witherspoon) in Just Like Heaven
3. Ally (Anna Faris) and Colin (Chris Evans) in What's Your Number?
4. Anna (Amy Adams) and Declan (Matthew Goode) in Leap Year
5. Jack (Bill Pullman) and Lucy (Sandra Bullock) in While You Were Sleeping
6. Fred (Seth Rogen) and Charlotte (Charlize Theron) in Long Shot
7. Kenny (Seth Green) and Denise (Lauren Ambrose) in Can’t Hardly Wait
8. Amanda (Cameron Diaz) and Graham (Jude Law) in The Holiday
9. Kate (Famke Janssen) and Adam (Jon Favreau) from Love & Sex
10. Kate (Meg Ryan) and Leopold (Hugh Jackman) in Kate & Leopold
11. Melanie (Michelle Pfeiffer) and Jack (George Clooney) in One Fine Day
12. Josie (Drew Barrymore) and Sam (Michael Vartan) in Never Been Kissed
13. Gretta (Keira Knightly) and Dan (Mark Ruffalo) in Begin Again
14. Jules (Julia Roberts) and Michael (Dermot Mulroney) in My Best Friend’s Wedding
15. Nick (Henry Golding) and Rachel (Constance Wu) from Crazy Rich Asians
16. Kenya (Sanaa Lathan) and Brian (Simon Baker) in Something New
17. Chloe (Brittany Snow) and Beca (Anna Kendrick) in Pitch Perfect
18. Lainey (Alison Brie) and Jake (Jason Sudeikis) in Sleeping With Other People
19. And finally, Sky (Dominic Cooper) and Sophie (Amanda Seyfried) from Mamma Mia!
Now let's extend it beyond rom-coms! What movie couples do you think are super underrated? Let us know in the comments!
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.