We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Kong toy that will keep your pup busy for hours. I don't feel bad leaving my puppy home alone when I go to work because I know he's thoroughly entertained with the Kong.
2. A set of super-durable and bouncy Chuckit! balls that'll make playing fetch more fun.
3. An indestructible Tuffy dog toy that even the most aggressive chewers won't be able to tear apart.
4. A comfy mesh harness that will prevent your doggo from pulling when you take him on walks. It's machine-washable and adjustable, so it'll fit your puppy as they grow to full size.
5. A collapsable bowl so you can give your dog food or water on the go.
6. A bag of SmartBones dog treats to show your pup that he's been a very good boy.
7. A pack of Douxo pads, which wipe away bacteria that might be irritating your pup. Use them daily anywhere you notice redness or irritation on your dog to relieve skin allergies.
8. A bag of Greenies pill pockets that make getting your dog to take medicine less of a struggle.
9. A stylish, reversible, and waterproof jacket that'll keep your dog warm all winter.
10. A pack of long-lasting, healthy, and fully digestible Himalayan yak cheese dog chews.
11. A Hide-A-Squirrel squeaky dog toy that is as entertaining as it is adorable.
12. A bag of True Chews chicken jerky treats that your pup will do any trick for.
13. A super-comfy (and machine-washable) pet bed your pup won't want to leave.
14. A bag of Greenies dental dog treats so your pooch will eat his way to better breath and healthier teeth.
15. A tin of Musher's Secret protective wax that'll keep your little guy's paws safe from hot pavement, snow, or ice salt.
16. A tube of chicken-flavored toothpaste to keep your doggo's teeth nice and clean.
17. A durable Nylabone dog chew that will make your puppy's teething period suck less.
18. A professional-strength stain and odor remover that'll help you keep your sanity while housebreaking your pupper.
19. A dog shampoo that'll make your little guy's fur smell amazing and feel silky smooth. I wash my dog once a week with Buddy Wash, and TBH his shampoo smells better than mine.
20. The Furminator, a de-shedding brush to keep your pup's fur from taking over the entire house.
Do your holiday shopping with BuzzFeed. Check out all of our gift guides here!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.