10. The Facebook Fiend
Grade Level: Junior
Distinctive Trait: They are constantly looking over their shoulders to make sure that the TA isn’t hovering behind them. You can typically hear them giggling to themselves over photos of their besties taken at someone’s 21st birthday party.
13. The Creative Excuse Expert
Grade Level: Typically upperclassmen
Distinctive Trait: Will create a reason (however implausible) to email the class roster to get notes from the entire semester.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎