3. They were born to make music.
Baby Steve knew his musical destiny at the tender age of 1.
9. Every one of their shows included a unique shout-out.
At every stop on their tour they showed their local fans just how much they loved them.
They flew native flags at every stop!
They may be Swedish, but you can feel their international love.
10. Axwell knows what’s important in life.
Studio time isn’t used for the speakers. It’s for the food.
14. Their stage set-ups were unbelievable.
Swedish House Mafia played on a gigantic, convex platform outfitted entirely with video screens. The three-tier stage towered over the crowds so that no matter where you were in the venue, it felt like the front row.
16. They loved their fans.
Before Swedish House Mafia took the stage for the last time they used 20 billion pixel camera to take a photo of the crowd. The image was so in depth that fans were able to tag themselves in it, no matter where they were.
17. Axwell always looks ridiculous when he DJs.
Oh, and also adorable.
18. He was totally in on the joke, too.
“Brooklyn I’m all dressed up and ready for you!”
20. They had the coolest friends.
David Guetta and Chuckie? Life’s not fair.
This March, Leave The World Behind, a documentary of their last tour, will premiere.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren went full "nasty" on Trump, saying "nasty women" are going to cast their "nasty votes" on Nov. 8 🙋
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏