1. They've been friends for ages, and that connection shows in their music.
2. There isn't a weak link among them.
3. They were born to make music.
4. They made the coolest music videos.
5. You couldn't contain your excitement when you saw those infamous three circles.
6. They're really goofy and endearing.
7. They knew how to make a grand entrance.
8. Steve Angello is a modern day philosopher.
9. Every one of their shows included a unique shout-out.
They flew native flags at every stop!
10. Axwell knows what's important in life.
11. They were masters at remixing an artist with a totally different sound and making it their own.
Their twist on "Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall" by Coldplay made your heart go 128 bpm.
12. And their cross-genre collaborations were sweet too.
Is there anything they can't do? No.
13. They couldn't care less about celebrity status.
14. Their stage set-ups were unbelievable.
Swedish House Mafia played on a gigantic, convex platform outfitted entirely with video screens. The three-tier stage towered over the crowds so that no matter where you were in the venue, it felt like the front row.