Here's Some Activewear That Will Make You Stop Using The Word Athleisure Ironically
Turns out athletic wear isn't just for rich mums.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
It's almost summer, which means the weather is getting warmer and regular clothes are becoming more and more uncomfortable.
This means a lot of us are turning to ~athleisure~ to keep ourselves from turning into sweaty, hot messes.
Here are some ADORABLE workout pieces I found that you should 100% add to your wardrobe this spring.
1. This PUMA hoodie that is cropped at the perfect length.
2. These Nike leggings that will keep you sweat free, no matter how long that hike (or shopping trip) is.
3. This high neck sports bra that can definitely double as a crop top.
4. These Adidas shorts that are perfect for running — or lounging, if that's more your speed.
5. This sports bra that will give you the finesse of a race car driver.
6. This Nike jacket that would look good with literally anything in your closet.
7. These Puma sweatpants, which are as sleek as they are comfortable.
8. This tank top that will ensure you don't overheat the next time you're off for a run.
9. This hella cute t-shirt that you could get away with wearing to work.
10. These moon-themed leggings, for when you're more invested in moon cycles than cycling.
11. This weatherproof jacket that not only looks trendy, but will keep you dry.
12. This patterned sports bra that would look lush no matter whether you were working out or going for brunch.
13. This sweat-proof shirt that could easily be paired with some mum jeans for a casual ~lewk~.
14. This gorgeous sports bra, which you could also probably get away with wearing to be beach tbh.
15. And finally, this bell-sleeved shirt which can be chucked over any outfit when you need to pop to the shops after a gym sesh.
Amazon has up to 40% off select clothing, shoes and accessories from date of publication until 22 October — so get amongst it!