We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This 60-day high performance planner that will keep your productivity in check.
2. Or, if you're really keen on being productive this year, a full year's worth of planners in different colours, so you can keep track of your performance.
3. This sound machine that encourages the perfect sleeping, which is perfect if you've committed to getting your eight hours, but can't seem to fall asleep.
4. This six-minute diary, which is perfect if your goal for this year was to focus on mindfulness.
5. This Moleskin bullet journal that gives you the flexibility to record and track your goals however you like.
6. Plus, include these dual brush pens so that you can create aesthetic planners in your bullet journal that will make you want to fulfil them.
7. Or, if you want to take it a step further, this stencil set that's guaranteed to have your journal looking gorgeous.
8. This magnetic dry erase calendar that you can keep on your fridge so that you'll never miss a deadline again.
9. This time-marked water bottle so that you can keep on track with your hydration goals.
10. This biddy tarot planner that's perfect if you wanted to focus on manifesting your goals and aligning yourself with the universe this year.
11. This Audible subscription, so you can receive monthly credits to use towards whatever book you want so you can fulfil your goal of reading or ~listening~ to more books this year.
12. This echo dot, which is an alarm clock and an all-round personal assistant so that you can multitask and get things done faster with minimal effort.
13. This monthly bills organiser, so that you're sure to pay your bills on time and avoid those late fees.
14. And finally, this one-line-a-day memory journal, which is perfect if you love the idea of journaling, but don't have the time.
For free and fast delivery on some of these products and so much more — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.