We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Somehow the year 2019 has slipped through our fingers and 2020 is looming.
And TBH, I feel like our New Year's resolutions will be extra powerful — it is the end of a decade and the start of a new one after all.
To help give you an early mark on those resolutions, here's a bunch of products that will give you a head start on 2020 and the decade ahead.
1. This focus journal you can use each morning to gather your thoughts, prioritise your goals and track your progress.
2. This green tea memory foam mattress that will evenly distribute your weight on its surface, resulting in a great night’s sleep every night.
3. Or if you’re not interested in completely replacing your mattress but want a refresh, get your hands on a mattress topper, that will give you a similar result with less effort.
4. This cotton weighted blanket that will lessen your anxiety and aid in a good night’s rest.
5. This bathtub caddy tray that will bring your self-care game to another level.
6. This tea infuser bottle so you can make delicious infused waters rather than reaching for a coffee or soft drink.
7. This Kindle to help with your resolution of reading more books.
8. Or if you prefer to listen to your books, Audible is an excellent service and you get a free audiobook when you join!
9. This set of reusable, eco-friendly shopping bags that fold up small, so that you can keep them on hand for those impromptu shopping trips.
10. This cordless vacuum that will make the most mundane chore actually fun.
11. These compartmentalised reusable lunchboxes that you can fill with your meal prep food.
12. And this ridiculously trendy lunch bag so you don’t have to carry around that old paper shopping bag, or a hideous thermal bag.
13. This vacuum insulated water bottle that will encourage you to drink water.
14. This wake-up light alarm clock that simulates the sunrise for a more natural awakening.
15. This compact slow cooker so that you can have homemade, low fuss dinners every night.
16. This eco-friendly brush shampoo that will clean your tools for better makeup application and clearer skin.
17. This budget planner so that you can finally save up for those travel plans you’ve been dreaming of.
18. This rotatable mandolin slicer to make slicing and dicing veggies even easier.
19. And finally, some SPF 50+ facial sunscreen because it's about damn time you start thinking about a proper skin care routine
For free and fast delivery on these products and so much more — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.