We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
If you haven't noticed, it's October, which means Halloween is just around the corner.
And if you're anything like me and love to pre-plan your costume, here are some choices that might spice up your pumpkin.
1. This costume that will transform you into the haunting Woman in Black with a little make-up.
2. This astronaut costume that's seriously out of this world.
3. This Sally costume from Nightmare Before Christmas which comes with its own wig.
4. Or if Jack's more your speed, this costume that will instantly transform you into the pumpkin king.
5. This traditional witch costume that can easily be transformed into a Marianne costume with the right props.
6. This Dali costume, which is fantastic if you've been obsessed with Money Heist as much as I have.
7. This Gwen Stacy Spidersuit which actually has the option of muscle shading so you don't need to worry about hitting the gym.
8. This Captain Marvel costume because deep down we all want to be Carol Danvers.
9. This Stranger Things outfit that will have you greeting everyone with an "Ahoy!"
10. This Louise costume that will justify your urges to say everything you're thinking out loud.
11. Or this Tina costume if you'd rather talk about horses and butts all night.
12. This Kiki's Delivery Service costume that only Studio Ghibli fans will recognise.
13. This ~ringmistress~ costume that would look incredible with some novelty contact lenses.
14. This broken doll costume that would make even Annabelle jealous.
15. And finally, this marionette or ventriloquist doll costume because nothing is creepier than being controlled by an outside entity.
Free and fast delivery on millions of products, access to Amazon Originals, thousands of free e-books — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.