We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
In case you missed it, Amazon Australia has created Amazon Launchpad, which is a section of the site that features products made by young startups.
Here are 21 of its most popular products for you to peruse for yourself!
1. This pop up Valentine's Day card that will last so much longer than an actual bouquet of roses.
2. This eco-friendly pet hair roller that doesn't need any sheets or refills, so you can use it again and again without having to break out the vacuum cleaner.
3. This compact nappy-changing mat that you can take with you virtually anywhere.
4. This pomade that will get you that slick ~daddy~ look you've always wanted.
5. This grooming mitt that will make brushing your pets a breeze.
6. This book that will transform your child into the next Duncan Ball.
7. This manual, silicone, breastfeeding pump that's not only easy to use, but environmentally friendly.
8. This Keratin smoothing treatment that will smooth your hair out, so you won't have to deal with painful knots anymore.
9. This magnetic phone holder for your car, so you don't have to worry about pesky phone cradles ever again.
10. This dishwasher safe, non-slip cutting board.
11. This pre-seasoned cast iron skillet that you can make dinner and desserts in.
12. This facial scrub for men that is guaranteed to work better than the hand soap that he's been using.
13. This compact record player that will encourage you to finally join the vinyl record club.
14. These award-winning coffee beans from Killer Bee Coffee.
15. This dog lead that means you can run alongside your pup while keeping your hands free.
16. This shopping bag set that includes small mesh produce bags so you can eliminate plastic altogether.
17. This FOREO facial cleansing brush that will clean your skin like it's never been cleaned before.
18. This hot sauce that's actually packed— not just enough heat to burn off your taste buds.
19. This Australian mushroom supplement, which contains lion's mane AND medicinal mushrooms to improve brain power.
20. This blackout blind that fits onto a stroller, so there's no chance of waking your little one from a nap, regardless of how bright the sun is shining.
21. And finally, this reusable straw set that will help you reduce your waste and therefore save the turtles.
For free and fast delivery on these products and so much more — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.