This one is self-explanatory. If calories came to an end, we could all eat bacon for breakfast, chocolate for lunch and nutella for dinner and never gain any weight. Going to the gym wouldn’t feel like a terrible obligation anymore and thanksgiving dinner could last for hours longer. There wouldn’t be those girls that sit at dinner next to you counting the number of carrot sticks they’ll eat during their spring break diet. I’m not a science gal, but there’s gotta be a cure to calories out there somewhere.
4. Stigmas on being single
Why is it such a bad thing to be single? Every time you go home your mom asks if there are any boys in your life, every time you catch up with old friends you’re asked if you’ve met anyone. Why is this something that defines the person we are at the moment?
9. Having to change out of pajamas
It doesn’t make sense to me that people think it’s weird when I come to dinner in pajamas. Why can’t a girl just want to be comfortable? Give me a break and swap your tight jeans for a pair of sweatpants. Tell me then that you don’t feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
10. People who ask stupid questions
There is nothing worse than someone asking a dumb question: the kinds that the answers are so obvious that you cringe when you hear them ask it. The steam that blows out of my ears as I daily hear the ignorance from my peers comes from a deep resentment of stupid people. I just really hate people that are educated, yet ask questions like “Do you think Obama’s going to win the next election?”
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂