1. Forget texting back—your fingers are too frozen for your phone to even sense them.
2. You've come to accept that no matter how many layers you wear, wind and winter will always find their way in.
3. You drink coffee not only for the flavor and caffeine, but also just to hold something warm.
4. The biggest disadvantage to being single is not having a hand to hold for warmth.
5. There is no weather that is not pants weather. Bring it on, July.
6. You have at some point taken a nap for the sole purpose of restoring your body heat via blankets.
7. You won't consider skiing, snowboarding, or any other winter activity unless you have those heat pack things strapped to you like body armor.
8. You live in sweatshirts. Hell, you sleep in sweatshirts. And socks.
9. Alcohol is awesome for two main reasons: 1) lowering inhibitions, and 2) raising temperature. Or at least you feel warmer. Sometimes. Hey, it's worth a shot.
10. It could literally be 80 degrees and somehow you'd still manage to get the chills.
11. Sometimes you go to the gym just to get your blood circulating in the hopes that you'll regain feeling in your limbs.
12. When you're sitting there shivering and take your temperature to make sure it's not a fever, the thermometer doesn't even hit 98.6.
13. Getting out of bed or the shower is even more painful for you than it is for everyone else.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!