1. An impractically tiny handbag to wear right in your armpit.
2. A trucker hat.
Von Dutch or otherwise.
3. A pair of frameless sunglasses with faded lenses.
4. A weird ring neck (???) shirt like this.
5. Hipster baggy jeans that weren't actually ~baggy~ but were a little bit.
6. A blazer to wear with your semi-baggy jeans.
7. A pair of suede boots that could also be worn with your fave jeans.
8. A slouchy knitted beanie.
9. A ridiculously long beaded necklace that you would loop around at least three times.
And then throw away once it got too knotted.
10. A pair of capri pants.
Just add kitten heels.
11. A pair of white framed sunglasses, which probably also had faded lenses.
12. A pair of faded jeans.
13. A material belt that could probably double as a scarf.
14. A pair of fluffy boots.
15. A sparkly bolero.
Not that you knew that was what it was called at the time.