We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of sweat-proof bluetooth headphones designed for runners.
2. A massage ball that will target small areas and relieve tightness and pain way better than your standard foam roller.
3. A pair of highly rated compression socks that will decrease recovery time after long runs.
4. And these no-show running socks also have incredible Amazon reviews.
5. A book that anyone who appreciates literature just as much as they do the benefits of running will thoroughly enjoy.
6. And another incredible book that sees the best runners in the world, from completely different walks of life, race against each other.
7. A box of Clif Bars that will be so appreciated by the runner who never leaves the house without one.
8. A fancy AF watch that will suit your favorite triathlete or serious runner.
9. A subscription to Runner's World magazine, so they never miss an issue.
10. A cleverly designed belt that can hold your phone, keys, and whatever else you need while you run.
11. Or a running belt that comes with two water bottles, so you can quit carrying an annoying bottle in one hand during long runs.
12. A massage stick strong enough to relieve cramps and tightness, but small enough to take on vacation.
13. A Milestone pod that will not only track miles but also calculate foot strike, stride length, leg swing, and more.
14. A bottle of sports detergent specially formulated for the technical fibers most running clothes are made from.
15. A moisture wicking beanie that will get you through those inevitable cold weather runs.
16. And pair of lightweight compression gloves for those cold morning runs.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.