1. People are constantly asking to try on your glasses to see if it will "make them dizzy."
2. And then the second they get them on, they ask, "How do you see with these things?"
3. When you take them off, people ask you things like, "How many fingers am I holding up?"
4. You know this doesn't actually do anything other than just spread around the grime.
5. And only those special microfiber cloth things can actually get them clean.
6. For some reason, when they're super dirty it doesn't bug you, but when there's just one little spot, it's the worst thing in the world.
7. Occasionally, it seems like people just suddenly notice that you wear glasses, and they'll say something along the lines of, "Have you always worn glasses?"
8. Or if you've changed your glasses recently.
Yeah, in 2004.