Sur La Table's End-Of-Year Sale Is Here To Heat Up Your Cooking Game
A stovetop smoker, a personal blender, an egg-poaching pan...these are what culinary dreams are made of.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Aspiring chefs, rejoice! Sur La Table is having an end-of-year sale RN, which means you can score up to 50% off some pretty stellar cookware.
Here's a few of the best deals you won't wanna miss:
1. A classic La Crueset Dutch Oven you can use to make everything from soups to casseroles to one-pot meals.
2. And a Le Creuset petite cocotte, the perfect vessel for serving soups, ice cream sundaes, or individually baked creations.
4. A personal blender so you can make smoothies without having to dirty the big blender you use for frozen margaritas.
5. A salt and pepper mill set that allows you to change the coarseness level, which means you can have salt flakes as big as you want 'em.
6. A Le Creuset bistro grill because, let's be honest, you still don't know how to use a real grill. This'll be sure to give you those glorious grill marks on whatever it is you're making.
7. A silicone sponge that'll get all your expensive cookware squeaky clean while saving you money from having to buy disposable sponges week after week.
8. A paring knife that's sure to become your go-to (and will def make all your other knives jealous).
9. A Zwilling V-edge sharpener that combines the ease of pull-through sharpening with the results of a manual whetstone — aka, you'll never have dull blades again.
10. An Emile Henry baker you can use for the two most important meals of the day — cinnamon rolls and lasagna.
11. An egg poaching pan because, I'm sorry, who has time to *actually* make poached eggs with a whirlpool and vinegar?? That's so 1800s.
12. A round cheese platter practically begging to be used for that charcuterie board you've been wanting to make (just so you can post a pic of it on Insta).
13. A stovetop smoker you can use with meats, fish, poultry, and even veggies. Just put your favorite flavor of wood chips in the bottom and you'll be good to go.
And there's SO much more where these came from. Head over to Sur La Table to check out the rest of the sale!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.