1. Make ice cubes out of coffee and put them in a glass of milk.
It's ideal for hot days, or days when you want to change up the way you drink your favorite beverage. Just freeze your leftover coffee in an ice cube tray and pop it into milk for a refreshing coffee drink whenever you want one.
2. But it also works the other way too! Freeze soy milk or almond milk with a little cinnamon sprinkled on it, and add it to your coffee to keep it cool without watering it down too much.
3. Pour a couple of espresso shots into fresh coconut juice. Your life will never be the same.
4. Replace the milk and sugar in your coffee with a tablespoon of salt-free, grass-fed organic butter.
5. If your coffee is too bitter, add a pinch of salt.
6. If you like flavored coffee, mix spices right in with the coffee grounds before you brew them.
7. You can make your own caramel macchiato with caramel sauce, cream, and coffee.
Mix some coffee creamer with milk and microwave it for 40 seconds. Add some caramel sauce to a glass and fill it with ice. Then add your milk mixture, and slowly pour coffee over it. You can find the detailed recipe here.