1. Chewing gum is illegal in Singapore.
2. And M&M's are banned in Sweden.
3. You can find Kinder Joy eggs in the US, but not Kinder Surprise eggs.
4. Artificial food coloring is largely banned in Europe.
5. And the sale of samosas is banned in southern Somalia.
6. In French schools, ketchup consumption is pretty tightly regulated.
7. The interstate sale of raw milk is illegal in the United States.
8. And fruit jelly cups are banned by the European Commission.
9. The production of foie gras is banned in many countries around the world.
10. Chips and other "fat-free" foods with the additive olestra are banned in Canada and much of Europe.
11. Beluga caviar is banned in the United States.
12. Raw almonds are tightly regulated in California.
13. And finally, in schools in San Francisco, you can't drink chocolate milk.
This post was translated from Spanish.