There was some clear judgment from your friends the last time they saw the state of your drawers.
You’re totally judging them for rummaging around your drawers, but regardless… It’s time for some ~early~ spring cleaning.
Make these revolving peg boards and they won’t have anything to say.
They wish they had your hardware skills.
1. Take out the back of the frame ($12.50) and trace it onto the peg board ($22.34). Cut along the tracing using a circular saw.
It’s a good idea to use an eye mask for this step.
3. Spray paint ($3.87) the inside of the frame and predrill two ⅛-inch holes on the frames right side top and bottom.
4. Knock on the wall to find a stud and pre-drill holes for the angle iron. Screw the iron in place.
5. Repeat this step with the bottom angle iron leaving room for the height of the frame and a ½-inch gap.
6. Attach the picture frame to both angle irons, fitting one #8 washer on the bottom and three on the top of each screw.
“Oh these old things?! Just the tools I used to put these rotating peg boards together! No big deal!”
- Sebastian Gorka, a national security advisor to President Donald Trump, is reportedly set to leave the White House in the coming weeks.
- An American soldier died in Iraq this weekend after a roadside bomb exploded during a security check, the Pentagon said.
- As the number of terrorist convictions has increased in the UK, so has the concern that other inmates could too be lured into extremism.
- Selena Gomez said the backlash surrounding "13 Reasons Why" "is going to come no matter what" and noted that she's very proud of the series.