1. After every midterm.
2. Sometimes you don’t sleep enough and say feisty things without thinking.
3. You have people over to your dorm room every once in a while –
4. School breaks are weird.
5. But homesickness hits at the most unexpected times.
6. Textbooks are ridiculous.
7. When stressed-out roomies write passive-aggressive fridge notes.
8. Study groups before tests just stress you out more.
9. And this is the extent of your conversational skills while studying.
10. You’re far too involved in far too many things.
11. Trying to be modest when you got the highest score in the class.
12. A sleep-deprived interaction with friends during finals week.
13. And here you are starting to study , every day.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!