12. Carrying a huge map of campus.
11. Talking about SAT and AP test scores.
10. Deciding your high school varsity jacket is still cool.
9. Carrying a giant bookbag.
8. Talking about last weekend's parties.
7. One outfit, tons of school spirit!
6. Pulling an all-nighter.
5. Wasting tons of time making flashcards.
4. Taking "all-you-can-eat" dining halls super seriously.
3. Printing out Every. Single. Powerpoint. Slide.
2. Asking to go to the bathroom during lecture.
1. Wearing a lanyard everywhere.
Try not to make every single one of these mistakes this year – but don’t fret too much about making a few. You are a freshman, after all.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!