1. Start with a dynamic warm-up.
2. Maximize strength and endurance.
3. Go foot marching.
4. Monitor your heart rate to train with objectivity.
5. Maintain a 1:2 "work-to-recovery" ratio.
6. Don't be competitive when you're stretching.
7. Stability training enhances overall performance.
8. Prep meals to help hit caloric goals.
9. Do quality reps over quantity.
10. Calculate how much water you should be drinking.
11. Vegetables are as important as proteins.
12. Use your own body weight with some calisthenic training.
Consult with a medical professional to decide what exercise is safe and healthy for you.