1. Meet Boone & Crockett
“Look how tiny we are!”
2. They’re brothers.
“Aren’t we the cutest?!”
3. They were litter mates.
“I love you, brother!”
4. And they love each other.
“It’s ok brother, it’s just a nightmare.”
5. A lot.
“I’ll always be here, brother.”
6. They love to snuggle.
“I wish we were Siamese cats, brother, because I never want to be apart from you!”
7. Spooning is their favorite.
“I’ll never let anything hurt you, brother.”
8. But hugging is great, too.
“Oh brother, you’re my favorite.”
9. Sometimes they like to travel in an RV.
“Brother, I can smell the ocean!”
10. Or try snuggling with someone else.
“Why won’t you spoon with me, Frank?!”
11. But apparently, nothing is better than intimacy with your brother.
“I missed you!”
12. They like to snuggle with humans, too.
“I don’t care what we do, as long as we’re together!”
13. But they prefer to do so together.
“Ahhh I’m so relaxed right now.”
14. They don’t always HAVE to be spooning…
“I even love your feet, brother.”
15. …just as long as they’re close.
“Brother, let’s shape our tails into two halves of a heart.”
16. Of course, they do like to get into mischief from time to time.
“Look, Ma! We’re aliens!”
17. Sometimes they find themselves snuggling alone.
“I can’t see you, brother!”
18. But that doesn’t last long.
“Ah, much better.”
19. Even when they’re not napping, they always keep tabs on each other.
“This is MY brother.”
20. They like to redefine the term “brotherly love.”
21. Like, really redefine it.
“…long walks on the beach, cozy evenings by the fire…with my brother.”
22. Like, really, REALLY redefine it.
“What, you don’t sleep with your head between your brother’s legs?!”
23. But it’s ok.
“He’s my best friend!”
24. They’ve been together from the start.
“No one knows me like you do, brother!”
25. And they’ll be together ‘til the end.
“I don’t care if we’ve outgrown this bed, brother, I’ll never outgrow you!”
26. All together now…
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Thousands have made it to the Women's March on Washington to stand up for women's right and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- Marches are being held around the world in solidarity with the women in Washington.
- People are participating in the Women's March today all the way in Antarctica, surrounded by penguins ❄️