1. Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
2. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
3. Oh, the Places You'll Go by Dr. Seuss
4. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
5. The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
6. Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
7. Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day by Judith Viorst
8. Love You Forever by Robert Munsch
9. Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs by Judi Barrett
10. The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales by Jon Scieszka
11. The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn
12. Strega Nona by Tomie dePaola
13. Why Mosquitoes Buzz in People's Ears by Verna Aardema
14. Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark by Alvin Schwartz
Childhood favorites are the best.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!