20 Things French Tourists Are Advised To Do When Visiting America
Unsurprisingly, many of these are food-related.
1. Have a corn dog.
2. Eat in a diner.
3. Drink copious amounts of coffee.
4. Hail a cab.
5. Spend the night in a motel.
6. Rent a car and take a scenic road trip.
7. Have at least one American-sized soda.
8. Fill up your car with gas.
9. Get some good old American fast food.
10. Eat pancakes. Lots of pancakes.
11. Enjoy as many donuts as possible.
12. Attend a sporting event.
13. Visit the filming locations of your favorite movies and TV series.
14. Go to a mall.
15. Play a round of basketball in a park.
16. Visit a pharmacy.
17. Attend a gospel concert.
18. Listen to the radio.
19. Eat a hamburger that may or may not be larger than your head.
20. And finally, meet lots of people and be astonished by their kindness.
This post was translated from French.