1. You didn’t do Tinkers or Mugz, you did SL and Le Bain (and it was cheaper)
credit: wanderfly images
2. The idea of greek life made you want to swan dive off the roof of MacMahon
3. You knew all of the security guards by name and they were either your second parents (Leon <3) or they made your life a living hell
credit: Fordham Observer
4. The elevators to class were always PACKED and going up made you feel like voming (you were probably also hung over)
credit: spoken mommy
5. You Wrote for The Observer but you never read it.
credit: The Fordham Observer
6. You Went to the Bronx Campus once and vowed never again.
7. You would have rather jumped in front of the 1 train than take The Ram Van.
credit: Fordham University
8. You bitched and moaned when someone took the Lowenstein elevator to the 2nd or 3rd floor
9. You didn’t do ‘campus life’
10. Unless it was midnight breakfast, of course!
credit: media clients
11. You made your friends by being a smoker and standing under the “heat lamps” in front of McMahon
“I only smoke when I’m drunk!” Yeah, okay.
12. It was socially unacceptable to wear sweat pants to class (which made the Rosehill kids easy to spot)
13. The Caf was literally always closed.
Glad that meal plan was required!
credit: panda whale
14. You knew to avoid clubs on Saturday nights because the crowd was too “bridge and tunnel”
credit: way too tan
15. You knew the MET was free but always contributed $1
You basically were Blaire Waldorf, only drunker.
16. You always had your Adderall dealer on speed dial.
17. You know what “LP” is
credit: city search
18. If you were a theater major, you only hung out with theater majors (because everyone else hated you)
Credit: george fox
19. You smoked weed in the teepee (and you know what the teepee is)
20. No one lived on campus so you had no idea who anyone was, ever
credit: 24 media
- A federal judge in Hawaii issued a preliminary injunction against enforcement of President Trump's travel and refugee ban Wednesday.
- Ivanka Trump is moving from her informal role as first daughter to a formal job within the White House as the president's assistant.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.