1. You didn't do Tinkers or Mugz, you did SL and Le Bain (and it was cheaper)
2. The idea of greek life made you want to swan dive off the roof of MacMahon
3. You knew all of the security guards by name and they were either your second parents (Leon <3) or they made your life a living hell
4. The elevators to class were always PACKED and going up made you feel like voming (you were probably also hung over)
5. You Wrote for The Observer but you never read it.
6. You Went to the Bronx Campus once and vowed never again.
7. You would have rather jumped in front of the 1 train than take The Ram Van.
8. You bitched and moaned when someone took the Lowenstein elevator to the 2nd or 3rd floor
9. You didn't do 'campus life'
10. Unless it was midnight breakfast, of course!
11. You made your friends by being a smoker and standing under the "heat lamps" in front of McMahon
12. It was socially unacceptable to wear sweat pants to class (which made the Rosehill kids easy to spot)
13. The Caf was literally always closed.
14. You knew to avoid clubs on Saturday nights because the crowd was too "bridge and tunnel"
15. You knew the MET was free but always contributed $1
16. You always had your Adderall dealer on speed dial.
17. You know what "LP" is
18. If you were a theater major, you only hung out with theater majors (because everyone else hated you)
19. You smoked weed in the teepee (and you know what the teepee is)
20. No one lived on campus so you had no idea who anyone was, ever
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!