What is cellulite?
How does cellulite occur and why?
What exactly causes cellulite?
While the exact causes of cellulite remain largely unknown, there are a number of factors that offer an explanation on why this condition occurs among so many women, such as:
* Hormonal factors – hormones are known to play a role in the occurrence of cellulite. It is widely believed that overproduction of hormones such as insulin, estrogen, prolactin and other hormones secreted from the thyroid can initiate the cellulite development process.
* Diet – Research has shown that women who consume too many carbohydrates (which turns into fat) are highly susceptible to cellulite.
* Genetics – There is a genetic factor in individual susceptibility to cellulite. There is a substantive amount of evidence from several researchers that shows that genes can expose an individual to certain characteristics attributed to cellulite. For example, if one of your family members suffered from this condition at any given point in their lives, then there is a high chance that you too are likely to suffer from cellulite as well.
* Lifestyle factors – cellulite is quite common among smokers, women who don't exercise regularly, and those who normally stand or sit in a single position for long durations of time.
* Clothing – undergarments that have tight elastic across the hips can inhibit proper blood circulation, hence contributing to the development of cellulite over time. Moreover, leading a high-stress lifestyle can trigger the production of some types of compounds known as catecholamines. These compounds have also been linked cellulite.
So, how do I get rid of my cellulite?
If you have cellulite on your thighs, hips, butt, stomach, or any other part of the body, at least now you know that you aren't alone. There are a lot of women out there who have cellulite as well.
While there is little you can do to prevent this condition, since many of its causes are way beyond your control, the good news is that there are a few steps you can take to banish the condition.
Is There An Easy, Shortcut Way To Losing Cellulite Fast?
While a lot of the above remedies and lifestyle changes are effective, they do take quite a while to notice results and are sometimes uncomfortable (exercise, food restriction, etc.). So is there a product that can help?
Having cellulite is something that is pretty common among women. After all, nearly every woman is likely to have this condition at some point in her life. But you should just let this problem to take a toll on your confidence and prevent you from being free to enjoy a life outdoors with your legs exposed.
With these tips on how to get rid of cellulite, there should be nothing stopping you from getting rid of cellulite once and for all.