Handmade and within budget! These delicate silver-plated bracelets are a perfect gift for any Game of Thrones fan in your life.
And best of all, they’re only £6.99 (approx. $11.72).
P.s what is this fan base even called? ‘Throners’? Sounds kind of like a toilet enthusiast. Maybe not then. Leave your suggestions in the comments!
3. Hand of the King Pin
So the Hand of The King may not be the most envied political position in Westeros, just look at the track record… Anyway, this pin is pretty awesome. And at $39.99 (approx. £23.85), you might think this is a bit steep, but this pin is high quality and sturdy, so it’s worth the extra.
My only advice is to be more Tywin Lannister and less Jon Arryn.
6. Full Size Iron Throne Replica
‘Cos who doesn’t want this in their living room, right? Weighing in at a mahoosive 159kg, this is not a chair for the faint-hearted - or any spoiled, blonde, born-of-incest brats. Funnily enough, this ‘chair’ is not cheap, and those who already have their heart set on purchasing it may need to look away now.
This chair is a whopping £20,000 (approx. $33,528) but hey, there’s free delivery! What a bargain.
Available from firebox.com.
7. Game Of Thrones Monopoly
Just when you thought monopoly couldn’t get any better.
“When you play the game of thrones monopoly, you either win or you never speak to any of your friends/family again.”
Note: this is a digital download only.
This can be yours for only £6.12 (approx. $10.26).
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- People are arguing about whether those who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal.