27 Skincare Products From Sephora That Reviewers Truly Love
Stock up on these top skincare savers from Sephora.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Milk Makeup's Vegan Milk Cleanser gently washes away impurities and makeup. Its formula is packed with fig milk, oat milk, and argan milk that'll leave your skin so moisturized and smooth at the end of the day.
2. The Ordinary's Azelaic Acid Suspension 10% illuminates your complexion with azelaic acid, an ingredient that'll help improve skin texture and minimize the appearance of blemishes.
3. Sephora's Give Me Some Balm Lip Set provides your lips with the ultimate hydrating treatment. You'll get to try out five formulas from Pat McGrath, Too Faced, and other popular brands that'll help reduce cracking, peeling, and dryness.
4. Supergoop!'s Glowscreen Sunscreen SPF 40 preps your pre-makeup face *and* protects your skin from the sun. Cocoa peptides act like a barrier against blue light, while hyaluronic acid boosts softness.
5. Drunk Elephant's Virgin Marula Antioxidant Face Oil helps shield your skin from free radicals and pollution. Dullness, fine lines, and irritation? We don't have time for that in our skincare regimens.
6. Farmacy's Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm melts away stubborn concealer, foundation, and blush. Your skin will finally feel hydrated and smooth, post-cleansing.
7. Tatcha's Aburatorigami Japanese Blotting Papers absorb unwanted oil and don't mess with your makeup.
8. Sephora's Foot Mask is like a mini spa treatment for your feet: It soothes dry areas and works to minimize aches, so you can relax and be comfortable during your DIY skincare routine.
9. Foreo's Luna Mini 2 cleanses your skin with soothing pulsations. Your complexion will be free from dirt, makeup, and impurities and it's been a minute since you've seen that gorgeous glow.
10. First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Wild Oat Hydrating Toner adds some balance to your skin while boosting hydration and softness. Your complexion will thank you for a much-needed boost.
11. Peter Thomas Roth's PRO Strength Niacinamide Discoloration Treatment fights skin discoloration, unevenness, and acne with a lightweight formula. Niacinamide, tranexamic acid, and kojic acid will get to work on your complexion, stat.
12. Belif's The True Cream Aqua Bomb is like a water fountain for extremely dry skin: This gel cream contains lady's mantle (Alchemilla vulgaris), ceramide 3, and glycerin, and absorbs quickly for a glowing, moisture-rich complexion.
13. INC.redible's De-Puffing Under Eye Jade Roller calms tired eyes and acts as a shield against blue light pollution. If you stayed up all night, this lil' formula decreases puffiness and dark circles.
14. Kiehl's Men's Starter Skincare Kit easily fits in a backpack, carry-on, or suitcase for on the go skin maintenance. It comes with a facial fuel energizing face wash, body scrub soap, brushless shave cream, and a moisturizing treatment.
15. LightStim for Acne helps prevent blemishes, calms irritated areas, and minimizes inflammation. Say buh-bye to breakouts with this *illuminating* anti-acne treatment.
16. Innisfree's Super Volcanic Clusters Pore Clearing Clay Mousse Mask exfoliates your pores and has a texture that's so dang soft on your face.
17. Jack Black's Beard Wash gently cleans facial hair that is prone to dirt, impurities, and oil. If you can't remember the last time your beard or mustache felt soft, it may be time to give this formula a try.
18. Perricone MD's Neuropeptide Smoothing Facial Conformer is a splurge-worthy formula that boosts the skin's elasticity *and* suppleness with a peptide-rich formula. Radiant "I'm ready for a selfie" skin is coming your way.
19. LANEIGE's Lip Sleeping Mask takes care of your lips while you catch up on ZZZs. Its antioxidant and vitamin C formula not only smell heavenly, but they'll help you perfect your pout from p.m. to a.m.
20. And Biossance's Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum can reset your complexion after hours. If your skin needs some nighttime recovery, it can help reduce damage from blue light and pollution.
21. Peace Out's Acne Healing Dots tame pesky blemishes that take a toll on your complexion. Apply these babies anytime you need to treat breakouts or stop picking areas.
22. First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream locks in hydration and alleviates parched skin with colloidal oatmeal (OTC) and shea butter. Bad weather may be harsh on your skin, but this skincare saver can leave your hands feeling super smooth again.
23. Sol de Janeiro's Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel can transform your shower and shaving time into a *sweet retreat.* Your bod will be so moisturized and smell like dessert after your cleansing routine.
24. Glow Recipe's Netflix To All the Boys The Love Letter Set gives your skincare routine a lil' love with a Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask and Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist. Environmental stressors and dullness, be gone.
25. The Ordinary's AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution helps improve your skin's appearance and combats annoying breakouts: This quick facial helps with pore congestion, so you can have a pimple-free complexion without going to a spa.
26. QUAI's Scalp and Body Scrub is here for your bad hair days: It removes buildup and contains probiotics that aid in skin nourishment. Gently apply this formula in the shower for a moisturized, flake-free 'do.
27. StackedSkincare's EGF Activating Serum provides hydration and is like a collagen-boosting treat for your complexion. This vegan serum may make you think, "where have you been all my life?" because it works to leave your skin free from blemishes, dark spots, and acne.
You, building the ultimate skincare supply at home:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.