1. New Balance sneakers with great cushioning and a lightweight design perfect for working out. Wear them whenever you go on a run or walk and your feet will be so comfortable.
2. A foot roller that'll get to work on your tense arches and toes. It has acupressure nubs that'll help alleviate aches and get your feet feeling good again.
3. A foot file so good at gently removing dead skin, you'll gasp at your newly-soft heels that were once callused and cracked.
4. A rose foot soak that'll get you excited for your next foot bath and soften your tootsies. Packed with essential oils and rose buds, this treatment will leave you feeling relaxed after a long day.
5. A nail treatment pen because it'll be a big help for toenails impacted by fungus. If they're brittle, cracked, discolored, or split, let this tiny pen work its magic and get them back in shape.
6. A set of compression sleeves to slip into when your arches are achy. They may help you if you're experiencing foot cramps and easily slide on your feet.
7. An anti-fungal foot odor spray that'll help your stinky feet after long workouts. Thanks to a blend of eucalyptus and lemon essential oils, your heels and toes will be odor-free and smell so fresh.
8. Supportive insoles to place in trail sneakers and hiking boots. With shock-absorbing tech and good cushioning, your heels and toes will feel so good when you're walking outdoors.
9. Toe separators that'll help alleviate bunion-related pain. They'll gently separate your toes so they don't rub against each other. The best part? You can also use them as a pedicure tool when you're drying nail polish.
10. Suede leather heel grips because wearing cute leopard flats or leather pumps sometimes hurts your feet. These little helpers provide cushioning and prevent chafing at the same time. A pillow for my blistered heels? Take.my.money.
11. A durable strap to stretch out your tired legs and feet after a workout. It comes with an instructional book to teach you stretches, so you can hone in on the right muscles and boost flexibility.
12. A pair of cozy round-toe loafers that'll feel like you're walking on clouds, thanks to memory foam insoles. Can we also take a second to appreciate how many colors they come in?!
13. A heated foot massager because you'll love taking a break after standing all day long. With six massage heads, 18 massage nodes, and a heating function, this little gadget is all you'll ~knead~ for a little pain relief.
14. An anti-blister balm to prevent any oozing blisters and irritation. This stick goes smoothly over your toes and heels, whether you're wearing hiking sandals or athletic sneakers.
15. A shoe stretcher that'll break in new shoes or your old ones that are a tad too tight. They'll work great for heels, flats, sneakers, sandals and more footwear you'll wear again and again.
16. Moisturizing toe socks with aloe vera and botanical oils that'll moisturize your cracked heels. They're machine-washable *and* you can use them up to three times a week. Yes to baby-soft feet.🦶
17. A foot bath because your heels and toes could seriously use some pampering while you're OOO. With a temperature setting and four massage rollers, your feet will be in heaven and not ache anymore.
18. A leg elevation pillow so you can keep your legs and feet at a comfortable height and help reduce swelling. This wedge is designed to align your spine and support the lower body (oh hi thighs, knees, and ankles).
19. A foot peel mask for your cracked and callused feet that have seen better days. Coconut and papaya extracts help relieve dryness and roughness, especially around heels, toes, and arches. You'll be shedding quite a bit of dead skin, but it'll be worth it when you have smooth, velvet-like digits a few days later.
20. Toe protectors because you won't have to say "ow" every time you go for a run, dance, or get moving while you have a couple of blisters. They'll cushion irritated areas and spare you the stress of oozing, itching, and discomfort.
21. A foot buffer that'll make you feel like you're getting a pedi and take care of rough feet. It's infused with olive oil and shea butter to help soften up cracked skin and get rid of dirt.
22. Shea butter cream so you can nourish dry feet after workouts. Its formula contains cold-pressed, 100% unrefined shea butter that'll feel silky smooth on your skin and get to work on areas that are cracked, dry, and rough.
23. Birkenstock slides with a lightweight shape that'll feel so dang comfy all day long. Plus, your toes won't feel squished while you're on the go.
24. Corn-remover pads to cover and help treat painful corns that are an eyesore on your feet. These medicated pads cover affected areas and will stay on while you wear socks.
25. And athletic socks because it's about time you gave your heels and toes better cushioning for running. They each have a heel tab design (buh-bye blisters) and are made with breathable material. You can ~go the distance~ and not deal with stinky, sweaty, and irritated feet.
You, admiring your baby-soft feet:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.