24 Products That'll Help You Work Out Better At Home
Lift weights, do bodyweight moves, and work your core *without* leaving the house.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of resistance bands, so you challenge your upper and lower body basically anywhere indoors. Do squats, lunges, and more with these bands that come in five different resistance levels (x-light, light, medium, heavy and x-heavy).
2. A soft kettlebell with a handle to help build your upper body muscles even if you don't have a lot of weights at home.
3. An ab roller wheel, so you can work on your core muscles in the living room without slamming into the couch, coffee table, or TV stand.
4. A balance ball trainer to help you squat, do leg lifts, and stabilize your core, even if you don't have room for a gigantic home gym.
5. An exercise ball that'll help strengthen your core and easily fit under your desk when you're not using it. Yes you can totally hit all those ab muscles while you binge-watch your fave shows or movies.
6. A weighted sports hoop, because you can strengthen your hips, abs, and legs and bring the dance studio straight to your garage. All you need is some music and you'll be moving in a heartbeat.
7. A pair of core sliders, so you can give your abs some love with push-ups, planks, and other core-friendly moves that will not require a lot of space.
8. A pair of Powerbeats headphones that'll actually stay in your ears and tune out annoying noise at home. Yes to crushing your workout and *not* hearing the TV or barking fur babies.
9. A medium-support sports bra so amazing for cardio and strength training, you won't have to think about bouncing or tightness. A supportive shape and sweat-wicking fabric will keep your chest comfy and dry while you do bodyweight moves or hit up the treadmill.
10. A yoga strap to help you get a lil' more flexible while you take virtual Pilates and yoga classes at home. This little tool, which rolls up for easy storage, will get you excited about new poses sans tightness.
11. A compact foam roller, because you can provide sweet, sweet relief to sore muscles after working out in your bedroom, living room, or den. Grab a mat and ~roll it out~ whenever your quads or hamstrings are way too tight.
12. A dumbbell rack to safely store weights in a corner or closet. With 10 slots and a tiered design, you won't have to worry about tripping over one of your dumbbells again in between sets.
13. A TRX Suspension Training System for doing push-ups, pull-ups, planks, and more bodyweight moves. All you need to do is anchor it to a beam and give yourself a couple of feet to move around. No bulky equipment required.
14. A pair of high-waist bike shorts that'll pass the squat test and let you move freely while you work up a sweat in your bedroom or living room. They hit your waist at the right spot and do not feel too constricting for high and low-impact activities.
15. Push-up bars, because you can still put your deltoids and triceps to work *without* straining your wrists. Use them whenever you want to exercise on your carpet, patio, or hardwood floor.
16. A pair of ventilated workout gloves so comfortable and easy to wear, you'll not have to think about calluses or blisters during strength training. Slip these babies on whenever you're working out with dumbbells at home.
17. A nonslip yoga mat towel with a gorgeous tie-dye pattern and microfiber material that'll absorb sweat during indoor or outdoor hot yoga. For such a small workout essential, it doesn't take up too much room and it's machine-washable (win).
18. A stationary bike that'll take you straight to the studio with comfy seating, adjustable resistance, and a multi-functional display. You may not be in spin class, but you can have your own sweat session indoors.
19. An interactive Plankboard, so you can hit all your key body areas (think core, legs, arms, and back) and boost your balance abilities while you play games on your smart TV or phone.
20. An agility ladder that you can set up in your garage, backyard, or basement, in case you want to work on your body movements without knocking anything over.
21. A nonslip yoga mat, because you don't want to be sliding around while flowing from pose to pose indoors. It has cushioning (6mm thickness) and also absorbs sweat well.
22. A medicine ball to take your at-home core workouts to the next level and make them less boring: Do Russian twists and sit-ups with this weighted piece of equipment, which will help you strengthen ab muscles.
23. A pair of beautiful leggings so perfect for barre, HIIT, and every workout in between: With moisture-wicking fabric and a comfortable waistband, you'll be crushing your next workout without discomfort and sweat.
24. A wobble balance board you'll want to use while sitting on the couch or working at a standing desk, because it'll help you stabilize your abs without having to use a mat or other equipment.
You, during your next indoor cardio workout:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.